1. In order to get Kim Kardashian hairstyle, you should start with applying an anti-frizz cream, such as Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness Creme. Take a small portion of the creme and run all over your locks.
2. After that, use a blow-dryer and a puddle brush (it works best at straightening hair) and dry your hair.
3. Then, take a flatiron and a fine-tooth comb. Take a thin section of strands (it should be as small at least 1 inch or even smaller) and step an inch from roots. Place the flatiron and the comb directly below it. Slowly and carefully run the iron and the comb down your locks, and make sure you direct both of them directly down to your ends. The comb is needed to brush and smooth up your strands, while the heat seals the style you are willing to have.
4. Repeat these steps on each section of hair until you get all your locks sleek and shining.
5. Apply a shine enhancing spray on your ends to add fabolous shine to your locks. Try Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray, it is great at giving radiant and healthy luster to hair.